Degu + bur gratis. Hjälp mig!
Excuse the English, and that I am posting this again. Although I have added something to the message.
I have a male degu about 8 months old. He is not castrated. His friend died and my son is not interested in getting another. So I feel it is best to find him a new home as now he is alone. It makes me sad to see him being lonely.
Please please somebody take him! You can also have, free of charge, the first cage I bought for him. Here is the cage. A few accessories are missing, but it is a good solid and quality cage:
http://www.animalgarden.biz/product.php?id_product=822
New price is 100 Euro, to you - free, if you give little Flash a good home.
We live in the Stockholm area.
(Och det går bra att svara på svenska!)
/ Patrick
Inbäddat innehåll kan använda tredjepartscookies och spårningsskript.
Hej Patrick!
Min sambo och jag vill gärna ge din lilla degu ett nytt hem. Skickade lite info och kontaktuppgifter via mejl till din sida här på iFokus.
Hälsningar,
Anne
Värd på Natural Horsemanship; www.ap-horsemanship.com
Den som tror sig veta allt vet bara det han vet.
Den som vet att man aldrig blir fullärd kommer växa livet ut.